Subscribe to our newsletter and keep in touch
There are numerous types of cover that may be suitable for your business, below are some of the most common:
- Combined Business
- Public & Products Liability
- Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Industrial Special Risk
- Goods in Transit - Import/Export/Local
- Corporate Travel - Australia & Overseas
- Director's & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Contract Works
- Marine Hull / P & I (Commercial)
Risks to businesses are constantly expanding and changing, and no business faces a single set of risks for more than a short period of time. Contemporary risk management means more than Liability, Property and Directors & Officers Liability Insurance.
At Sound Insurance Services, we're focused on how to optimise risk management in your business to protect your assets, your employees and your bottom line.
As your advisor will evaluate a combination of factors including:
- Identification of potential risk areas.
- Recommending measures to avoid dangerous operations, contracting outside of hazardous areas and minimising potential claims.
- Risk retention using excesses and self-insurance for minor exposures, such as glass breakage and fusion.
- Insurance to cover risks that cannot be controlled or retained (including statutory forms of insurance).